Health Check-up Program for Tumor Marker for Male
Our male cancer screening program is tailored for men with a family history of cancer or individuals seeking to assess their risk of developing cancer.
Liver Tumor Marker (AFP)
Colorectal Tumor Marker (CEA)
Pancreatic and Bile Duct Tumor Marker (CA 19-9)
Prostate Tumor Marker (PSA)
Price 2,000 baht (THB).
Preparation before health check-up
- No fasting is required before the check-up
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours before the check-up.
- Ensure an adequate amount of sleep for 6-8 hours.
- Continue taking your personal medications (please inform our staff before the check-up).
- Provide detailed information about your medical history or bring relevant previous medical reports.
- Should wear the clothing allowing access to upper arm.