Comprehensive Rheumatic disease
This program is designed for individuals susceptible to joint-related disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis and gout. It is suitable for those who engage in physically demanding activities, such as swimming or heavy lifting, which can strain the joints. This comprehensive assessment is available to individuals of all genders.
Hematology assessment (Complete Blood Count II)
Inflammatory Condition (ESR)
Rheumatoid Arthritis Assessment (Rheumatoid Factor)
Rheumatoid Arthritis Assessment (Anti-CCP)
Price 1,690 baht (THB).
Preparation before health check-up
- No fasting is required before the check-up
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours before the check-up.
- Ensure an adequate amount of sleep for 6-8 hours.
- Continue taking your personal medications (please inform our staff before the check-up).
- Provide detailed information about your medical history or bring relevant previous medical reports.
- Should wear the clothing allowing access to upper arm.