Kidney Function Assessment
This program evaluates kidney health and promotes overall well-being. It is suitable for individuals with dietary habits (such as consuming highly seasoned foods or misusing medications) or a family history that may increase the risk of kidney disease. Comprehensive screenings and assessments help individuals proactively manage their kidney health.
Renal function (BUN)
Renal function (Creatinine + eGFR)
Renal function (Cystatin C)
Price 1,220 baht (THB).
Preparation before health check-up
- No fasting is required before the check-up
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours before the check-up.
- Ensure an adequate amount of sleep for 6-8 hours.
- Continue taking your personal medications (please inform our staff before the check-up).
- Provide detailed information about your medical history or bring relevant previous medical reports.
- Should wear the clothing allowing access to upper arm.